Effective Ohio Attorney Represents Clients in Criminal and Administrative Matters
Toledo lawyer assists clients with personal injury and estate planning cases
At our general practice law firm, we offer services to clients dealing with a variety of legal issues. Our firm was founded by attorney Joseph Jordan, a former Assistant City Law Director and prosecutor who is at home in the courtroom. Throughout his career as a well-respected litigator, Attorney Jordan has developed a comprehensive understanding of the local customs, laws and practices across Northwest Ohio. As general practitioners, we handle a broad range of issues, including criminal defense and personal injury cases. We also practice estate planning, administrative law and traffic matters. We put our extensive knowledge behind each one of our clients’ cases.
Ohio law firm with advanced knowledge of the Ohio legal system ready to work for you
We believe that being a general practice firm does not mean that we need to compromise on the depth of services we offer to our clients. The following factors set us apart from the competition:
- Thorough and unique strategies – When crafting a legal strategy for our clients, we start from the ground up because we firmly believe that every client’s case is unique and deserves a fresh approach.
- AV-Rated Attorney – Joseph P. Jordan has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® for his high ethical standards and professional ability.
- Knowledge of local courts – Having practiced in Northwest Ohio for decades, we are familiar with the local practices, customs and laws, and use this knowledge to our clients’ benefit.
- Wide-ranging representation – Because we have extensive experience handling complex matters across many areas of practice, we are a one-stop-shop for most of your legal needs.
We have the unique blend of legal knowledge and litigation experience necessary to handle even the most complex cases.
Veteran general practice attorney handles cases across Northwest Ohio
We skillfully represent clients who are dealing with the following legal issues:
- Traffic violations – Our firm helps clients deal with traffic violations, including citations that have gone unpaid and snowballed into something more serious.
- Criminal defense – We focus primarily on criminal defense cases that deal with college crimes, juvenile offenses, DUI/DWI, drug crimes and white collar crimes.
- Municipal law – If you are dealing with a municipal law issue, such as zoning decisions or annexation disputes, our firm can assist you with the process.
- Mesothelioma – We are well-connected to a network of attorneys who handle claims relating to mesothelioma, a lung disease caused by asbestos exposure.
- Personal injury – If you were injured in a car crash, slip-and-fall or other personal injury accident, we can help you pursue a claim for compensation.
- Estate planning – It is never too early to begin the estate planning process. We can help you draft a will and can also assist with probate and estate administration.
Contact a knowledgeable Toledo attorney to schedule a free consultation
Whether you are facing serious criminal charges, are suffering from injuries as a result of another’s negligence or require assistance with setting up your estate, Joseph P. Jordan can help. We represent clients in a broad range of cases out of our Toledo, Ohio office and are available to meet at your convenience. Call 419-517-6741 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation.