Attorney Joseph P. Jordan established the Ohio law firm of Joseph P. Jordan in 1965 with the goal to help clients throughout Toledo achieve the most effective legal solutions possible through attentive service and personalized representation.
With a focus on criminal defense, Joseph also skillfully represents clients in cases involving civil litigation matters, personal injury, estate planning and business, commercial and municipal law issues.
Joseph was a former Assistant City Law Director for Toledo for more than 15 years. He also worked in the City Prosecutor's Office and then as the city's chief litigator. As a result of this extensive legal experience, Mr. Jordan has a comprehensive understanding of courtroom tactics and is readily able to handle complex legal disputes both efficiently and effectively.
He is a member of the Toledo, Lucas County and Ohio State Bar Associations.
- Admitted in 1962, Wisconsin
- 1962, Ohio
- 1963, U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio
- 1965, U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- 1982, U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
Law School Attended
- Marquette University Law School
Class of 1962
- Xavier University
Class of 1959
Associations & Memberships
- Toledo Bar Association, Member
- Lucas County Bar Association, Member
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member