Toledo DUI Defense Attorney
When one drinks too many turns into a possible lifetime of legal consequences, we urge you to consult the law firm of Joseph P. Jordan. Our Toledo law office vigorously represents individuals throughout northwest Ohio facing serious DUI/OVI charges. We also represent underage clients in alcohol-related college crimes and juvenile crimes.
Have you been arrested on drunk driving charges? Contact Joseph P. Jordan as soon as possible to help you avoid license suspension and protect your driving privileges.
Minimizing Your Legal Consequences, Maximizing Your Driving Privileges
As a former city prosecutor, our founder and Lucas County OVI charge lawyer Joseph P. Jordan understands the challenges our clients are up against when they are facing first-time and subsequent Ohio drunk driving charges.
You may be facing major penalties, including jail time, fines, license suspension and rehabilitation classes depending on your charges. Drawing from more than 45 years of extensive legal experience, our attorney has the knowledge and the skill to effectively build a solid defense strategy to protect your driving privileges. When you consult with our firm, we will:
- Meet with you during friendly and confidential consultations to learn about your charges and understand the circumstances surrounding your case
- Collect and review evidence, including police reports, surveillance, breath and blood test results, witness testimony, etc.
- Ensure your rights were not violated by thoroughly assessing the police stop, sobriety test administration, breath test administration and other police procedures
- Check breath test machine for proper maintenance
- When necessary, work with investigators and other expert witnesses to strengthen your case.
While ethically we cannot promise you a specific outcome in your case, we can assure that we will tirelessly work to obtain a dismissal or reduction or charges, or a minimal sentence with maximum driving privileges depending on what is available for you.
Free Initial Consultation | Flexible Appointment Scheduling
Contact Toledo DUI defense lawyer Joseph P. Jordan at 419-262-5764 for a free initial consultation to discuss your criminal charges or other legal matters. Our law office hours are Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Evening and weekend appointments are available upon request. We will take the time to listen to your concerns, inform you of your legal options and keep you informed of the status of your case. We accept major credit cards.